CORPORATE AND EVENT MASSAGE
Whether you are looking for a mobile massage therapist or a therapist to work in your treatment room we will bring everything that is needed to create the perfect on site chill out zone.
- Massage at Exhibitions - attract visitors to your stand
- Product Launches - promote new products and services
- Conference massage – create a relaxed environment, help concentration and learning, revitalise delegates
- Corporate event massage - health initiative days, motivational incentives, reward schemes, corporate parties
- Hospitality events – treat your clients to our amazing massages
- Sports event massage – pre and post event treatments to help athletes prepare or unwind & injury prevention
On site massage is designed to invigorate and rejuvenate the client in a short space of time, sometimes described as a "coffee break massage".
It is intended to boost morale and relieve stress amongst hardworking office staff, making it an ideal massage for use in the workplace.
Benefits to the Business
- Rejuvenation of tired muscles, stress relief and relief of headaches and back pain for employees
- Ensures you are effectively tackling workplace stress
- Findings show up to 30% increase in productivity, with regular massage
- Reduces the number of stress related sick days
- Supports changes in the organisational structure & business environment
- Helps you to meet your obligations as an employer for your employee's health & well-being
- Helps to improve productivity and maximise your profits
- Creates a great workplace and shows staff that you care improving staff morale and motivation
- Reduces absence from work due to stress related conditions
Benefits to the staff
- Increases circulation & energy levels
- Can help reduce the likelihood of RSI (repetitive strain injuries)
- Boosts the immune system
- Alleviates symptoms of stress (eg.headaches, eyestrain & insomnia)
- Leaves you feeling relaxed, revitalised and energised
- Reduces and prevents back pain and shoulder tension.
The massage uses a combination of massage and acupressure to the head, neck & shoulders, upper back, arms & hands.
There is no oil involved so there is no need to undress as it is a 'clothes on' massage, so you can return to work feeling refreshed and revitalised.
The treatments are usually 15 minutes long, though times may vary.
Massage takes place after a short consultation with the client before any treatment is given.
This ensures the clients safety.
Normally a quiet vacant office or meeting room would be recommended to deliver the treatment in, although treatments can just as easily be delivered in a quiet corner of a large office or done at the desk.
Prices will vary depending on the number of treatments required and the number of therapists required to deliver them.
There are three ways of payment:
- The Company pays - many companies use this as an employee benefit. This is the often preferred option as it shows that the company has an interest in its staff well-being and therefore the employee feels of value.
- Partially subsidised – both employee and employer share the cost the massage.
- The Employee themselves pays – the employee themselves pays for the massage - £10 (minimum of 5 clients)
£60 for the first hour £50 per hour thereafter - £40 per hour for an additional therapist to double your amount of massages (Minimum of 1 hour)
Full Day (7 hours including breaks) - £250 per therapist up to 30 10 minute massages.
If you require us to work from your treatment room providing 30, 45 & 60 minute massage sessions we offer very competative rates please contact us for further information.
Additional Massage therapies we are also able to offer in the workplace include Indian Head Massage, Reflexology, relaxing hand & arm massage, pregnancy massage, and neck, back and shoulder massage with oils.